Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


02 October 2007

Podcast

We already made podcasts at Dr. D's class, and it was great! The following link will provide you with the 5 steps of making podcast.
http://feeds.feedburner.com/ec2podcastinstructions

The article about the structure of the podcast broadened my knowledge about it. The Willowcast is an amazing example of what creative work students can do under the guidance of their teachers. That gave me some nice ideas of using web 2.0 tools in my project.
The video podcast looks fascinating to me, and I want to figure out how it works and how much it differs from the podcast.
TED TALKS turned to be really addictive because the videomoments are professionally made and well prepared. They are full of interesting, exciting information and humor.
I watched the episode with John Maeda talking about simplicity and complexity of the things around us. John Maeda is a graphic designer and computer scientist as well. He spreads his philosophy of "elegant simplicity".
This vodcast also made me think of not overwhelming my project with things. All genious things are very simple ones.

Picture retrieved from: http://docinthemachine.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/podcast.jpg

No comments: