Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


09 October 2007

Leveraging Web 2.0 in the Redesign of a Graduate-Level Technology Integration Course

Dr. Zeitz gave me an interesting article to read about how web 2.0 tools were tested in schools and what the teachers' opinion is about that experience. 5 assignments are described in the article. They are: Blogging Assignment, Google Docs & Spreadsheets Assignment, Multimedia Presentation Assignment, Trailfire Assignment, del.icio.us Social Bookmarking Assignment, and Cmap Tools Assignment. The article also gives considerations for using web 2.0 tools in the coursework.
This article brings theory close to life and gives some information about the possible ways of using web 2.0 tools in the classroom or when working with groups of people.

No comments: