Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


16 October 2007

New Developments

Vkontakte (Russian version of the Facebook) is constantly developing. Recently they put the announcement that you can put as many videos on your page as you want (not just 5 as it was earlier). Then the graffiti thing appeared. You can draw a graffiti on the wall, and it's cool! I don't know now how to put pictures on people's walls yet. I asked one of my friends about it and was shoked to learn that the picture that I thought she copied somewhere, was her creation! It took me hours to draw something very simple using just 2 colors! Amazing, isn't it?!

No comments: