Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


11 September 2007

Walking in the Forest


While I was signing up for My Space, Twitter, U-tube, Second Life , Facebook and Vkontakte more and more questions appeared. Now I know that if I want the whole world know about me, they will. I can post my pictures, videos, comments on the ideas I find interesting. That's so amazing! Such knowledge really makes people powerful! Now I'm obsessed by the idea of meeting my friends from Russia in the Second Life. But I don't know well yet how it works. Probably, I need some help from a person who feels free using the Second Life. It seems to be such fun!

I feel as if I'm walking in the huge forest of information. I want to know the names of all plants, birds and animals, and their habits. I know that there are other people in this forest. I just need to know the paths. There is so much work to do! Definitewly, this forest attracts me!

2 comments:

Dr. Z said...

Your excitement about your blog is infectious. I especially like your references to nature throughout your posting. Do you have a background of enjoying the outdoors?

Z

Dr. Z said...

Your excitement about blogging is contagious. You make a number of connections with forests. Do you spend a great deal of time in the outdoors?