Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


25 September 2007

SL

The podcast about the learning in Second Life inspired me greately. I realized that I need to get more acquiainted with it. The idea of virtual projects isn't new, but to here that someone tried it and it worked means to bring the theory close to life. I'd really like to try some of the virtual study experiences in SL. Derek wrote about body organs virtual study. I'd love to explore outospace, for example.
Dr.D told that SL creates virtual copies of realplaces. I wonder if there is a virtual St. Petersburg. If there is such a place, then it would be great to use it in my project.

Picture retrieved from: http://prblog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/secondlife_1.jpg

No comments: