Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


19 September 2007

Second Life and Science Fiction


I don’t know when Second Life appeared. But a read about it in one of the Russian modern science fiction book. The author gave there one interesting idea about people’s appearance. Young kids preferred the bodies of grown-ups; people with some physical defects chose strong with huge muscles bodies, women changed their figures for the perfect ones. Everyone was trying to look like an ideal person. But these ideals were told by the mass media. As the result, those people lost their visual individualities and looked the same, as the pictures in the journals or famous actors or singers.
This book was translated into English. I enjoyed reading it!

No comments: