Welcome to My Creative Page!

I'm working on making this page really a nice looking one. I want people to enjoy it together with me.Feel free to post your comments. Useful advice will be of a great help.


29 November 2007

Video

I created a video on how to use a video camera for the Reading Clinic 4th year students.
Part of their course includes videotaping themselves and their clients (2-8 grade school stugents) to find and analyse the teaching moments. So at the beginning of the semester students are tested on the skill of working with video cameras. Not all of them know how to do it. I think it's a new way of explaining to them HOW. It's visuable and understandable. And it's fun!
In this video I used the Riding Clinic video camera. The materials were shot in the Reading Clinic library in Schindler. I also used the song The Sound of San Francisco by Global Deejays

No comments: